This bracelet set is super cool! The agate stone is the perfect center piece for the hematite and pink glass beads that have been used to make up the three strands of this set. The strands are not connected so you can mix and match as the spirit moves you. Each agate center piece has its own unique "personality" and colors may be slightly different than what is pictured. Yours will be a one of a kind!
Students use a variety of skills to create these truly beautiful pieces. Participation in ALCAbility helps students discover some of their vocational strengths and interests so that they can better self-direct how they would like to contribute to their communities.
Some of the tasks students may complete in the creation of an ALCAbility bracelet include:
- Measuring and cutting lengths of stretchy bead cord
- Counting beads to make bracelet stringing kits
- Reading a picture "recipe" to string beads into a strand
- Reading a picture "recipe" to assemble strands into a complete set (for designs with multiple strands)
- Sorting remnant beads and other supplies
- Taking inventory of products and supplies
- Photographing and editing product photos
- Tagging and packing finished products
There are a whole host of other skills students learn through shipping web orders, hosting live events, shopping for supplies, and creating new pieces. The list is practically endless!